-
December 27th, 2002, 06:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm in big trouble here!
For some reason I cannot export my movie to my camera from Premiere. It just always fuc-ks-up (due to frame-doubling).
Do any of you know of a program which I can easily download which will allow me to export my DV movie back to my camera?
It seems that many programs are great for capturing and importing but not exporting.
I knda need it for tomorrow. . .
Help would be awesome
-
December 27th, 2002, 10:30 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
what OS are you using?
win2k may require some work, but winxp should work 'out of the box'
so long as you're using the DV codec then the output is always also directed out your IEEE1394 interface (i.Link, firewire, DV etc...) so whether you're playing from the Premiere timeline or an exported DV project, it should just work.
what DV codecs do you have installed?
what level of DirectX are you at? (version 9.0 is out which may fix stuff on win2k or below)
um, good luck.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks